Bank Security Policy
This Bank Security Policy Template addresses requirements of applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the security of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution, such as regulatory requirements, management reporting, personnel responsibilities, access to facilities, key and combination control, lighting, cash shipments, robberies and assaults, elder abuse and larcenies, burglaries, extortion, kidnap and hostage situations, bomb threats, civil disturbances and natural disasters, active shooter, and other security-related events. Looking for Information Systems Security (IT) Policy Template instead? Click here.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Description, Authority and Scope – Topic 2
- Regulation Requirements – Topic 3
- Board Reporting Requirements – Topic 4
- Branch and Department Responsibilities – Topic 5
- Access to Banking Facilities – Topic 6
- Key and Combination Control – Topic 7
- Lighting – Topic 8
- Cash Shipments and Requirements – Topic 9
- Bank Robberies – Topic 10
- Bank Larcenies – Topic 11
- Elder Abuse and Larcenies Against Customers – Topic 12
- Bank Burglaries – Topic 13
- Extortion, Kidnap and Hostage Procedures – Topic 14
- Bomb Threat Procedures – Topic 15
- Fictitious Emergency Telephone Calls – Topic 16
- Civil Disturbance and Natural Disaster – Topic 17
- Active Shooter – Topic 18
- Audit Policy – Topic 19
- Staff Training – Topic 20
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 21
Includes the following form templates:
- Bank Security Branch Open and Close Log (1 page)
- Bank Security Emergency Information (1 page)
- Bank Security Key and Combination Record (1 page)
- Bank Security Kidnap, Hostage, Bomb Threat Form (2 pages)
- Bank Security Monthly Testing Checklist (1 page)
- Bank Security Program Policy Training Overview (1 page)
- Bank Security Robbery Suspect Form (2 pages)
- Bank Security Semiannual Security Checklist (1 page)
- Bank Security Video Surveillance Log (1 page)
- Bank Security Warning All Depositors Notice (1 page)
This Bank Security Policy Template (approximately 44 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.