Business Continuity Plan Policy
The purpose of this Business Continuity Plan Policy Template (otherwise know as a BCP/Disaster Recovery Policy) is to address the business continuity plan of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution to ensure the availability of critical financial services. This template helps to ensure that an organization’s business operations are resilient and the effects of disruptions in service are minimized in order to maintain public trust and confidence, and to maintain and recover business processes when operations have been disrupted unexpectedly. See more information about this product below.
Business Continuity Plan Policy
The purpose of this Business Continuity Plan Policy Template (otherwise know as a BCP/Disaster Recovery Policy) is to address the business continuity plan of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution to ensure the availability of critical financial services. This template helps to ensure that an organization’s business operations are resilient and the effects of disruptions in service are minimized in order to maintain public trust and confidence, and to maintain and recover business processes when operations have been disrupted unexpectedly.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Introduction – Topic 2
- Identified Internal and External Risks – Topic 3
- Policy Description, Authority and Scope – Topic 4
- Continuity of Management – Topic 5
- Organization and Responsibilities – Topic 6
- Internal and External Communication – Topic 7
- Incident Response and Preparedness Policy – Topic 8
- Business Resumption Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment – Topic 9
- Interdependencies – Topic 10
- Management Resumption Team – Topic 11
- Accounting Resumption Team – Topic 12
- Administrative Resumption Team – Topic 13
- Lending Resumption Team – Topic 14
- Operations Resumption Team – Topic 15
- Data Processing Business Continuity Plan – Topic 16
- Information Systems Business Continuity Plan – Topic 17
- Risk Monitoring and Testing – Topic 18
- Employee Injuries and First Aid – Topic 19
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Procedures – Topic 20
- Earthquake Safety Procedures – Topic 21
- Civil Disturbance Safety Procedures – Topic 22
- Fire Safety Procedures – Topic 23
- Explosion Safety Procedures – Topic 24
- Weather Disturbances – Topic 25
- Evacuation Procedures – Topic 26
- Key and Combination Code Lists – Topic 27
- Contact Lists – Topic 28
Includes the following form templates:
- Business Continuity Plan Acknowledgment of Receipt (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Disclosure Statement (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Distribution Register (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Policy Maintenance Form (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Team Phone List (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Test Preparation Worksheet (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Test Results Evaluation Form (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Testing Checklist (1 page)
- Information Systems Incident Response Procedures Checklist (9 pages)
Recent updates to this product:
FDIC FIL-19-2019 – Technology Service Provider Contracts
Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) Accounting Standard
Joint Release – Interagency Examiner Guidance for Institutions Affected by Major Disasters
Use of SSAE 18 Reports
Federal Regulators Release Revised Information Systems Security Booklet
This Business Continuity Plan Policy Template (approximately 204 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format for $375.00.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.