Human Resources Salary Administration Policy
The purpose of this Human Resources Salary Administration Policy Template is to address the Salary Administration Program and incentive compensation arrangements of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution in order to provide all employees with fair and equitable salaries, compensation arrangements, and benefits to attract and retain qualified banking professionals in a non-discriminatory work environment which is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Structure of Accountability – Topic 3
- Incentive Compensation Policy – Topic 4
- Position Evaluation Guidelines – Topic 5
- Position Description Standards – Topic 6
- Salary Structure Standards – Topic 7
- Hiring Salary Guidelines – Topic 8
- Performance Appraisal Standards – Topic 9
- Salary Increase Standards – Topic 10
- Performance and Salary Increase Procedures – Topic 11
- Promotions and Promotional Increase Standards – Topic 12
- Service Awards – Topic 13
- Position Transfer Standards – Topic 14
- Merit Budget and Salary Increase Standards – Topic 15
- Exception Status Standards – Topic 16
- Audit Policy – Topic 17
- Staff Training – Topic 18
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 19
Includes the following form templates:
- Human Resources Employee Performance Appraisal – Non-Exempt (4 pages)
- Human Resources Employee Pre-Evaluation Worksheet (2 pages)
- Human Resources Officer Performance Appraisal – Exempt (4 pages)
- Human Resources Performance Evaluation Guidelines (1 page)
- Human Resources Position Description Questionnaire (7 pages)
This Human Resources Salary Administration Policy Template (approximately 37 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.