Non-Deposit Investment Products (NDIP) Policy
The purpose of this Non-Deposit Investment Products (NDIP) Policy Template is to address the referral, sale, promotion, and marketing of non-deposit investment products (NDIP) to individual customers of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution.
Non-Deposit Investment Products Policy
The purpose of this Non-Deposit Investment Products Policy Template is to address the referral, sale, promotion, and marketing of non-deposit investment products (NDIP) to individual customers of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Definitions – Topic 3
- Structure of Accountability – Topic 4
- Risk Management – Topic 5
- Products and Services Offered – Topic 6
- Prohibited Practices – Topic 7
- Disclosure and Advertising Requirements – Topic 8
- Location of Sales Activities – Topic 9
- Qualification and License Requirements – Topic 10
- Suitability and Sales Practices – Topic 11
- Compensation – Topic 12
- Third-Party Management – Topic 13
- Complaint Policy Reference – Topic 14
- Regulation R Policy Reference – Topic 15
- Regulation W Policy Reference – Topic 16
- Other Legal and Regulatory References – Topic 17
- Audit Policy – Topic 18
- Staff Training – Topic 19
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 20
This Non-Deposit Investment Products Policy Template (approximately 43 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format for $275.00.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.