Safe Deposit Policy
The purpose of this Safe Deposit Policy Template is to address how a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution rents safe deposit boxes, including fee collection, forcible entry, and other related special circumstances. See more information about this product below.
Safe Deposit Policy
The purpose of this Safe Deposit Policy Template is to address how a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution rents safe deposit boxes, including fee collection, forcible entry, and other related special circumstances.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Risk Management – Topic 3
- Types of Rentals – Topic 4
- Rental Documents – Topic 5
- Adding or Deleting and Authorized Signer – Topic 6
- Key Deposit – Topic 7
- Rental Collection Procedures – Topic 8
- Employee Rentals – Topic 9
- Forcible Entry/Delinquent Rent – Topic 10
- Box Surrender – Topic 11
- Tenant Request for Content Removal – Topic 12
- General Equipment Maintenance – Topic 13
- Daily Check of Time Clock – Topic 14
- Lock Changes – Topic 15
- Key Control – Topic 16
- Lost Keys – Topic 17
- Special Controls – Topic 18
- Access to Safe Deposit Box – Topic 19
- Transfers of Box Leases – Topic 20
- Death or Incompetence of an Authorized Signer – Topic 21
- Boxes for Bank Use – Topic 22
- Audit Policy – Topic 23
- Staff Training – Topic 24
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 25
Recent updates to this product:
OCC Bulletin 2018-49 – Revised Cosigned Items and Other Customer Services Booklet
This Safe Deposit Policy Template (approximately 16 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format for $175.00.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.