Vendor Management Program Policy - $275.00
The Vendor Management Program Policy is to ensure your financial institution's risk management processes are commensurate with the level of risk and complexity of its third-party relationships, as well as the entity’s organizational structures.
The Vendor Management Program Policy is fully customizable for your bank's needs. Once you place your order, BankPolicies.com will send the Word documents directly to your email inbox so you can implement it today.
If you need help or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Vendor Management Program Policy Contents
- Purpose and Contents - Topic 1
- Policy Statement - Topic 2
- Risk Management - Topic 3
- Organization, Responsibilities and Administration - Topic 4
- Planning and Risk Assessment Process - Topic 5
- Service Provider Due Diligence Standards - Topic 6
- Contract Standards - Topic 7
- Ongoing Monitoring Standards - Topic 8
- Business Continuity Standards - Topic 9
- Termination - Topic 10
- Vendor Relationships with Insiders - Topic 11
- Third-Party Payment Processors - Topic 12
- Foreign Service Providers - Topic 13
- Managed Security Service Providers - Topic 14
- Independent Consultants - Topic 15
- Marketplace Lending Providers - Topic 16
- Audit Policy - Topic 17
- Staff Training - Topic 18
- Retention of Documentation - Topic 19
Recent updates to this product:
The Vendor Management Program policy template (approximately 77 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format for $275.00.
Mix and Match Volume Pricing
Would you like to mix and match multiple policies, procedures or job descriptions and receive a special volume discount? Click here to see how much you can save.