Equal Credit Opportunity Act Forms
The purpose of this Equal Credit Opportunity Act Sample Notification Forms Template is to be used by financial institution lending personnel in providing consumers with Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act) disclosures and forms.
Table of Contents
- Form C-1 – Sample Notice of Action Taken and Statement of Reasons – Statement of Credit Denial, Termination or Change
- Form C-2 – Sample Notice of Action Taken and Statement of Reasons
- Form C-3 – Sample Notice of Action Taken and Statement of Reasons – Credit Scoring
- Form C-4 – Sample Notice of Action Taken and Statement of Reasons – Counteroffer
- Form C-5 – Sample Disclosure of Right to Request Specific Reason for Credit Denial
- Form C-6 – Sample Notice of Incomplete Application and Request for Additional Information
- Form C-7 – Sample Notice of Action Taken and Statement of Reasons – Business Credit
- Form C-8 – Sample Disclosure of Right to Request Specific Reasons for Credit Denial at Time of Application – Business Credit
- Form C-9 – Sample Disclosure of Right to Receive a Copy of an Appraisal
- Form C-10 – Sample Disclosure About Voluntary Data Notification
This Equal Credit Opportunity Act Sample Notifications Forms Template (approximately 15 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format for $50.00.
This Equal Credit Opportunity Act Sample Notification Forms Template is also included in the purchase price of the Regulation B Policy Template.
Did you know you can save up to 50% by purchasing one of our Bank Form Template Packages? You can purchase a package for specific categories such as Administrative, Human Resources, Lending, or Operations for half the price! Click here for more details to help you save money.
BankPolicies.com provides the best customizable bank forms template products. Our bank forms template products are the best in the banking industry. You’ll never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our bank form templates are fully customizable and can be modified to suit the unique needs of your financial institution. Once you have placed your order with us, we will send the Microsoft Word documents directly to your email inbox. Our service is fast so you do not have to wait to get started. Simply save the files to your computer or network drive, edit the documents as you deem necessary, and print them if you wish. The process is fast, simple and easy!
Since 1999, BankPolicies.com has been keeping financial institutions like yours up to date with the latest bank form template solutions and products. Purchase your bank form template products from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you get the job done right the first time.