Business Continuity Management Policy
The purpose of this Business Continuity Management Policy Template is to address the business continuity management strategies of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution to ensure the availability of critical financial services. This template helps to ensure that an organization’s business operations are resilient and the effects of disruptions in service are minimized in order to maintain public trust and confidence, and to maintain and recover business processes when operations have been disrupted unexpectedly.The purpose of this Business Continuity Management Policy Template is to address the business continuity management strategies of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution to ensure the availability of critical financial services. This template helps to ensure that an organization’s business operations are resilient and the effects of disruptions in service are minimized in order to maintain public trust and confidence, and to maintain and recover business processes when operations have been disrupted unexpectedly.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Introduction – Topic 2
- Policy Statement – Topic 3
- Risk Management – Topic 4
- Business Continuity Strategies – Topic 5
- Business Continuity Plan Standards – Topic 6
- Training – Topic 7
- Exercises and Tests – Topic 8
- Maintenance and Improvement – Topic 9
- Reporting to the Board of Directors – Topic 10
- Incident Response and Preparedness Policy – Topic 11
- Management Resumption Team – Topic 12
- Accounting Resumption Team – Topic 13
- Administrative Resumption Team – Topic 14
- Lending Resumption Team – Topic 15
- Operations Resumption Team – Topic 16
- Employee Injuries and First Aid – Topic 17
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Procedures – Topic 18
- Earthquake Safety Procedures – Topic 19
- Civil Disturbance Safety Procedures – Topic 20
- Fire Safety Procedures – Topic 21
- Explosion Safety Procedures – Topic 22
- Weather Disturbances – Topic 23
- Evacuation Procedures – Topic 24
- Key and Combination Code Lists – Topic 25
- Contact Lists – Topic 26
Includes the following form templates:
- Business Continuity Plan Acknowledgment of Receipt (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Distribution Register (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Policy Maintenance Form (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Team Phone List (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Test Preparation Worksheet (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Test Results Evaluation Form (1 page)
- Business Continuity Plan Testing Checklist (1 page)
- Information Systems Incident Response Procedures Checklist (9 pages)
Recent updates to this product:
FFIEC Press Release – Financial Regulators Revise Business Continuity Plan Booklet to Stress to Examiners the Value of Resilience to Avoid Disruptions to Operations
FDIC FIL-19-2019 – Technology Service Provider Contracts
Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) Accounting Standard
Joint Release – Interagency Examiner Guidance for Institutions Affected by Major Disasters
Use of SSAE 18 Reports
This Business Continuity Management Policy Template (approximately 152 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format for $375.00.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.