Human Resources Code of Ethics Policy
This Human Resources Code of Ethics Policy Template addresses the appropriate personal and professional code of ethics in a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- General Policies – Topic 2
- Responsibility as an Investor Owned Corporation – Topic 3
- Personal Conduct – Topic 4
- Conflict of Interest – Topic 5
- Confidential Information – Topic 6
- Fidelity Coverage – Topic 7
- Obeying Laws and Regulations – Topic 8
- Competition and Fair Dealing – Topic 9
- Directors or Officers in Outside Companies – Topic 10
- Membership in Civic, Charitable and Political Organizations – Topic 11
- Outside Employment -Topic 12
- Advice to Customers -Topic 13
- Lending Relationships and Prohibited Lending Practices – Topic 14
- Gifts, Gratuities, and Other Payments from Customers – Topic 15
- Solicitation Policy – Topic 16
- Speeches and Articles for Publication – Topic 17
- Social Media and Networking Access, Use and Behavior Standards – Topic 18
- Whistleblower Policy – Topic 19
- Audit Policy – Topic 20
- Staff Training – Topic 21
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 22
Includes the following form template:
- Human Resources Code of Ethics Compliance Certificate (2 pages)
- Social Media and Networking Acknowledgement (3 pages)
This Human Resources Code of Ethics Policy Template (approximately 32 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.