Information Technology Audit Policy Template
The purpose of this Information Technology Audit Policy is to address the Information Technology Audit Program of a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution that provides the Board of Directors’ Audit Committee, Senior Management, Technology Committee, Chief Information Technology Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, and Compliance Officer with independent assessments.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Board of Directors and Audit Committee Responsibilities – Topic 3
- Audit Officer Responsibilities – Topic 4
- Audit Department Responsibilities – Topic 5
- Technology Committee Responsibilities – Topic 6
- External Auditor Responsibilities – Topic 7
- Internal Audit Program – Topic 8
- Risk Assessment and Risk-Based Auditing – Topic 9
- Audit Participation for Information Technology Projects – Topic 10
- Internal Audit Outsourcing General Guidelines – Topic 11
- Independence of the External Auditor – Topic 12
- Audit Outsourcing Arrangement – Topic 13
- Third-Party Reviews of Technology Service Providers
This Information Technology Audit Policy Template (approximately 13 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
NOTE: The complete contents of this Information Technology Audit Policy Template are also included in the Information Systems Security Policy Template.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.