Night Depository Services Policy
The purpose of this Night Depository Services Policy Template is to provide an overview of night depository banking activities and services offered to commercial customers of a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Product Definition – Topic 3
- Night Depository Agreement – Topic 4
- Types of Bags and Customer Use – Topic 5
- Night Deposit Bags and Keys – Topic 6
- Fees – Topic 7
- Night Depository Vault Opening – Topic 8
- Processing Deposits – Topic 9
- Cash Discrepancies – Topic 10
- Customer Bag Pickup – Topic 11
- Security – Topic 12
- Contract Termination – Topic 13
- Bags Delivered by Armored Carrier – Topic 14
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 15
Includes the following form templates:
- ATM Night Depository Log – 1 page
- ATM Night Depository Release Log – 1 page
- Night Depository Agreement (3 pages)
This Night Depository Services Policy Template (approximately 5 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.