Payment Systems Policy
This Payment Systems Policy Template is for a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution to utilize various payment systems in order to effectively transfer value. In general, the transfer of value is accomplished by payments that are transacted in various ways, such as by check, automated clearing house (ACH), and wire transfer.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Definitions – Topic 3
- Risk Management – Topic 4
- Payment Systems Overview and Types – Topic 5
- Reporting – Topic 6
- Staffing – Topic 7
- Strategic Planning and New Activities – Topic 8
- Oversight of Third-Parties – Topic 9
- Payment Systems Membership Requirements – Topic 10
- Automated Clearing House Direct Access – Topic 11
- ACH Third-Party Service Providers and Third-Party Senders – Topic 12
- Mobile Payments – Topic 13
- Operational Risk Management – Topic 14
- Credit Risk Management – Topic 15
- Liquidity Risk Management – Topic 16
- Audit Policy – Topic 17
- Staff Training – Topic 18
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 19
This Payment Systems Policy Template (approximately 42 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.