Small Business Administration Loan Policy
This Small Business Administration Loan Policy Template addresses Small Business Administration (SBA) loan products, underwriting, and related lending operations of a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution. The Small Business Act and Small Business Investment Act authorize the SBA to guaranty loans and issue bonds to assist small business owners. The goal of these programs is to provide support to small businesses through entrepreneurial development, government contracting, advocacy, and access to capital through loans to applicants that cannot otherwise obtain credit on reasonable terms and conditions.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Risk Management – Topic 3
- Strategic Planning – Topic 4
- Originating, Selling, and Purchasing SBA-Guaranteed Loans – Topic 5
- 7(A) Loan Program – Topic 6
- 504 Loan Program – Topic 7
- Coronavirus Relief Option Loans – Topic 8
- Underwriting – Topic 9
- Loan Servicing – Topic 10
- Risk Grades – Topic 11
- Liquidation of Collateral and Credit Loss Allowance – Topic 12
- Sale of SBA Loans – Topic 13
- Promotion of SBA Loans – Topic 14
- Concentration Risk Management – Topic 15
- Stress Testing – Topic 16
- Regulatory Reporting – Topic 17
- Capital Considerations – Topic 18
- Accounting for SBA Loan Sales and Assets – Topic 19
- Audit Policy – Topic 20
- Staff Training – Topic 21
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 22
This Small Business Administration Loan Policy Template (approximately 43 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
NOTE: The complete contents of this product are also included in the Commercial Loan Policy Template.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.