Wire Transfer Policy
The purpose of this Wire Transfer Policy Template is to address the sending and receiving of wire transfers for a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Risk Management – Topic 3
- Security and Control Procedures – Topic 4
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Domestic – Topic 5
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – International – Topic 6
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Method of Funding – Topic 7
- Wire Transfer Agreement – Topic 8
- Outgoing Wire Transfer Request Form Topic 9
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Origination Procedures – Topic 10
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Internet Banking – Topic 11
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – In Person Request by Customer – Topic 12
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Customer Request by Telephone or Fax – Topic 13
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Proceeds from a Loan – Topic 14
- Outgoing Wire Transfer – Customer Requests by Mail – Topic 15
- Incoming Wire Transfer – Receipt and Verification – Topic 16
- Incoming Wire Transfer – Crediting an Account – Topic 17
- Incoming Wire Transfer – Crediting a Loan – Topic 18
- Incoming Wire Transfer – Pay Upon Proper Identification – Topic 19
- Service Charges – Topic 20
- Tracing a Wire Transfer – Topic 21
- Daily Reserve Position – Topic 22
- Balancing and Certification of Wire Transfers – Topic 23
- Audit Policy – Topic 24
- Staff Training – Topic 25
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 26
This Wire Transfer Policy Template (approximately 22 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.