Marketing Plan and Program Policy
This Marketing Plan and Program Policy Template addresses advertising policies, procedures and processes of a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution related to marketing and advertising directives and functions, including those related to social media.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Structure of Accountability – Topic 3
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations – Topic 4
- FDIC Reference
- Use of Copyright Material
- Community Reinvestment Act Policy Reference
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Policy Reference
- Fair Housing Act Policy Reference
- Fair Lending Policy Reference
- Regulation B Policy Reference
- Regulation D Policy Reference
- Regulation Z Policy Reference
- UDAAP and UDAP Policy Reference
- Regulation DD Policy Reference
- Do Not Call Policy – Topic 5
- CAN-SPAM Policy – Topic 6
- Social Media and Networking Policy – Topic 7
- Audit Policy – Topic 8
- Staff Training – Topic 9
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 10
Includes the following form templates:
- Marketing Campaign Request Form (1 page)
- Social Media and Networking Acknowledgement (3 pages)
Recent updates to this product:
FDIC FIL 21-2022 – FDIC Issues Final Rule Relating to False Advertising, Misrepresentations About Insured Status, and Misuse of the FDIC’s Name of Logo
This Marketing Plan and Program Policy Template (approximately 59 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.