Regulation K Policy
This Regulation K Policy Template addresses how a bank, credit union, or other type of financial institution adheres to Regulation K – “International Banking Operations.” In general, the purpose of Subpart A of Regulation K sets out rules governing the international and foreign activities of U.S. banking organizations, including procedures for establishing foreign branches and Edge and agreement corporations to engage in international banking, and for investments in foreign organizations.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Definitions – Topic 3
- Foreign Branches of the Bank – Topic 4
- Permissible Activities and Investments – Topic 5
- Edge and Agreement Corporations – Topic 6
- Permissible Activities of Edge and Agreement Corporations – Topic 7
- Voluntary Liquidation of Edge and Agreement Corporations – Topic 8
- Investment and Activities Abroad – Topic 9
- Investment Procedures – Topic 10
- Permissible Activities Abroad – Topic 11
- Advisory Opinions under Regulation K – Topic 12
- Lending Limits and Capital Requirements – Topic 13
- Supervision and Reporting – Topic 14
- Audit Policy – Topic 15
- Staff Training – Topic 16
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 17
This Regulation K Policy Template (approximately 27 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.