BSA Suspicious Activity Report Notices
The purpose of this BSA Suspicious Activity Report Notices Template is to be used by financial institutions regarding the types of suspicious activity noted by FinCEN in relation to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
Table of Contents
- Account Takeovers
- Certain Real Estate Transactions
- COVID-19 Scams
- Convertible Virtual Currency
- Cybersecurity Reporting Requirements
- Disaster-Related Fraud
- Elder Financial Exploitation
- Environmental Crimes and Related Financial Activity
- Human Rights Abuses Enabled by Corrupt Senior Foreign Political Figures and Financial Facilitators
- Human Smuggling and Trafficking
- Human Smuggling and Trafficking – Southwest Border of the United States
- Illicit Activity Associated with Trade in Antiquities and Art
- Kleptocracy and Foreign Public Corruption
- Marijuana and Hemp-Related Businesses
- North Korea Use of International Financial System
- Online Child Sexual Exploitation
- Potential Russian and Belarusian Export Control Evasion Attempts
- Real Estate, Luxury Goods, and Other High-Value Assets Involving Russian Elites, Oligarchs, and their Family Members
- Russian Sanctions Evasion Attempts
- Trafficking of Fentanyl, Fentanyl Analogues, and Other Synthetic Opioids
- U.S. Commercial Real Estate Investments by Sanctioned Russian Elites, Oligarchs, and Their Proxies
Recent updates to this product:
FIN-2023-Alert001 – FinCEN Alert on Human Smuggling Along the Southwest Border of the United States
FIN-2023-Alert002 – FinCEN Alert on Potential U.S. Commercial Real Estate Investments by Sanctioned Russian Elites, Oligarchs, and Their Proxies
FIN-2022-Alert003 – FinCEN and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security Urge Increased Vigilance for Potential Russian and Belarusian Export Control Evasion Attempts
FinCEN Advisory FIN-2022-A002 – Advisory on Elder Financial Exploitation
FinCEN Advisory FIN-2022-A001 – Advisory on Kleptocracy and Foreign Public Corruption
FIN-2022-Alert002 – FinCEN Alert on Real Estate, Luxury Goods, and Other High-Value Assets Involving Russian Elites, Oligarchs, and their Family Members
FIN-2022-A001 – FinCEN Advises Increased Vigilance for potential Russian Sanctions Evasion Attempts
This BSA Suspicious Activity Report Notices Template (approximately 107 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
This BSA Suspicious Activity Report Notices Template is also included in the purchase price of the Bank Secrecy Act Policy Template – Comprehensive Version.
Did you know you can save up to 50% by purchasing one of our Bank Form Template Packages? You can purchase a package for specific categories such as Administrative, Human Resources, Lending, or Operations for half the price! Click here for more details to help you save money.
BankPolicies.com provides the best customizable bank forms template products. Our bank forms template products are the best in the banking industry. You’ll never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our bank form templates are fully customizable and can be modified to suit the unique needs of your financial institution. Once you have placed your order with us, we will send the Microsoft Word documents directly to your email inbox. Our service is fast so you do not have to wait to get started. Simply save the files to your computer or network drive, edit the documents as you deem necessary, and print them if you wish. The process is fast, simple and easy!
Since 1999, BankPolicies.com has been keeping financial institutions like yours up to date with the latest bank form template solutions and products. Purchase your bank form template products from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you get the job done right the first time.