Automated Clearing House Policy
This Automated Clearing House Policy Template addresses automated clearing house (ACH) products, services and operations of a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution that comply with all related laws, rules and regulations. This policy is intended to be a general statement of an organization’s objectives, direction and expectations regarding ACH operating services. As such, it is the authority, basis and platform for the development, communication, implementation, interpretation and enforcement of appropriate and applicable operating procedures that follow in subsequent topics of this policy.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Description, Authority and Scope – Topic 2
- Definitions – Topic 3
- Risk Management – Topic 4
- ACH Origination Product Definition and Disclosure – Topic 5
- Understanding ACH Origination Risk – Topic 6
- ACH Origination Service Application – Topic 7
- Credit Underwriting Guidelines – Topic 8
- Processing an Approved ACH Origination Request – Topic 9
- Processing a Declined ACH Origination Request – Topic 10
- Deleting an ACH Origination Customer – Topic 11
- ACH Origination Exceptions – Topic 12
- Data Breach Notification Procedures – Topic 13
- Audit Policy – Topic 14
- Reconciliation of ACH Entries – Topic 15
- Staff Training – Topic 16
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 17
This Automated Clearing House Policy Template (approximately 80 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.