Compliance Management Policy
The purpose of this Compliance Management Policy Template is to address the Compliance Management Program of a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution in order to adhere to all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In general, an organization’s Compliance Management Program is designed to prevent or reduce regulatory violations, protect consumers and customers from noncompliance and associated harms, decrease the costs and risks of litigation affecting revenues and operational focus, and help align business strategies with outcomes.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Risk Management – Topic 3
- Structure of Accountability and Responsibility – Topic 4
- Consumer Compliance Rating System Reference – Topic 5
- Responsible Business Conduct Standards – Topic 6
- Treatment of Confidential Supervisory Information – Topic 7
- Incentive Compensation Standards – Topic 8
- Protection Principles for Consumer-Authorized Financial Data Sharing – Topic 9
- Standards for Serving Customers with Limited English Proficiency – Topic 10
- Policies, Procedures and Processes – Topic 11
- Training and Communication – Topic 12
- Compliance Monitoring and Auditing – Topic 13
- Forms Management – Topic 14
- Centralized Compliance Information Resources – Topic 15
- Complaint Policy – Topic 16
Includes the following form templates:
- Complaint Log (1 page)
- Complaint Report (1 page)
Recent updates to this product:
CFPB Notice – Statement Regarding the Provision of Financial Products and Services to Consumers with Limited English Proficiency
CFPB Compliance Bulletin 2020-01 – Responsible Business Conduct: Self-Assessing, Self-Reporting, Remediating, and Cooperating
OCC Bulletin 2019-15 – Statement on Confidentiality
OCC Bulletin 2018-18 – Compliance Management Systems Booklet
This Compliance Management Policy Template (approximately 50 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.