Regulation CC Model Forms Template
The purpose of this Regulation CC Model Forms Template is to be used by financial institution personnel in providing customers with Expedited Funds Availability Act forms and disclosures.
Table of Contents
- MODEL C-1: Next Day Availability
- MODEL C-2: Next Day Availability and Section 229.13 Exceptions
- MODEL C-3A: Next Day Availability, Case-by-Case Holds to Statutory Limits Without Cash Withdrawal Limitation, and Section 229.13 Exceptions
- MODEL C-3B: Next Day Availability, Case-by-Case Holds to Statutory Limits With Cash WithdrawalLimitation, and Section 229.13 Exceptions
- MODEL C-4A: Holds to Statutory Limits on All Deposits Without Cash Withdrawal Limitation
- MODEL C-4B: Holds to Statutory Limits on All Deposits With Cash Withdrawal Limitation
- MODEL C-5: Substitute Check Policy Disclosure
- MODEL C-6: Automated Teller Machine Deposits (Extended Hold)
- MODEL C-7: Credit Union Interest Payment Policy
- MODEL C-8: Availability of Funds Deposited at Other Locations
- MODEL C-9: Exception or Reasonable Cause Hold Notice
- MODEL C-10: One Time Notice for Large Deposit and Redeposited Check Exception Holds
- MODEL C-11: One Time Notice for Repeated Overdraft Exception Holds
- MODEL C-12A: Case-by-Case Hold Notice Without Cash Withdrawal Limitation
- MODEL C-12B: Case-by-Case Hold Notice With Cash Withdrawal Limitation
- MODEL C-13: Notice at Locations Where Employees Accept Consumer Deposits
- MODEL C-14: Notice at Locations Where Employees Accept Consumer Deposits Case-by-Case Holds
- MODEL C-15: Notice at Automated Teller Machines
- MODEL C-16: Notice at Automated Teller Machines (Delayed Receipt)
- MODEL C-17: Deposit Slip Notice
- MODEL C-18: Expedited Recredit Claim, Valid Claim Refund Notice
- MODEL C-19: Expedited Recredit Claim, Provisional Refund Notice
- MODEL C-20: Expedited Recredit Claim, Denial Notice
- MODEL C-21: Expedited Reversal Notice
This Regulation CC Model Forms Template (approximately 21 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
This Regulation CC Model Forms Template is also included in the purchase price of the Regulation CC Policy Template.
Did you know you can save up to 50% by purchasing one of our Bank Form Template Packages? You can purchase a package for specific categories such as Administrative, Human Resources, Lending, or Operations for half the price! Click here for more details to help you save money.
BankPolicies.com provides the best customizable bank forms template products. Our bank forms template products are the best in the banking industry. You’ll never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our bank form templates are fully customizable and can be modified to suit the unique needs of your financial institution. Once you have placed your order with us, we will send the Microsoft Word documents directly to your email inbox. Our service is fast so you do not have to wait to get started. Simply save the files to your computer or network drive, edit the documents as you deem necessary, and print them if you wish. The process is fast, simple and easy!
Since 1999, BankPolicies.com has been keeping financial institutions like yours up to date with the latest bank form template solutions and products. Purchase your bank form template products from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you get the job done right the first time.