Mortgage Loan Policy
The purpose of this Mortgage Loan Policy Template is to address consumer mortgage loan products, underwriting, and related lending operations of a bank, credit union, fintech company, or other type of financial institution to provide a foundation of safe and sound credit decisions and adherence to all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Table of Contents
- Purpose and Contents – Topic 1
- Policy Statement – Topic 2
- Definitions – Topic 3
- Program Overview – Topic 4
- Risk Management – Topic 5
- Responsibility – Topic 6
- Product Definition – Topic 7
- Loan Production and Operations – Topic 8
- Secondary Marketing – Topic 9
- Mortgage Pricing – Topic 10
- Pipeline and Warehouse Management – Topic 11
- Hedging – Topic 12
- Loan Documentation and Delivery – Topic 13
- Repurchases and Recourse – Topic 14
- Servicing – Topic 15
- Mortgage Servicing Assets – Topic 16
- Accounting Requirements – Topic 17
- Risk Management of Home Equity Lending – Topic 18
- Risk Management of Mortgage Fraud – Topic 19
- Risk Management of Non-Tradition Mortgage Products – Topic 20
- Risk Management of Sub-Prime Mortgage Lending – Topic 21
- Risk Management of Foreclosure – Topic 22
- Audit Policy – Topic 23
- Staff Training – Topic 24
- Retention of Documentation – Topic 25
Recent updates to this product:
Joint Press Release – Joint Statement on Supervisory and Enforcement Practices Regarding the Mortgage Servicing Rules in Response to the Continuing COVID-19 Pandemic and CARES Act
This Mortgage Loan Policy Template (approximately 157 pages) is available to purchase from BankPolicies.com in Microsoft® Word format.
Want to ensure your purchase from BankPolicies.com remains current? Add a Product Update Protection Plan to your shopping cart to ensure that you will automatically receive an updated version every time it is revised via e-mail within one year from the last date of purchase. This timely and cost-effective solution ensures that you stay on top of federal regulatory changes and industry recommended best practices.
When updates are made you will receive detailed information regarding why the product was updated and what has changed within the product in our Product Update Notification e-mail correspondence. This enables you to make an informed decision on whether to make any changes to the policy or procedure you implemented for your financial institution from the revised template.
BankPolicies.com provides your financial institution with the best bank policy template products available in the industry. You will always be up to date with the latest changes to bank policies and never have to worry about being out of compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), or other federal regulatory bodies that may apply to your organization.
Our dedicated staff of career banking industry professionals are ready to keep your financial institution up to date with the latest bank policy standards and industry best practices. Purchase your bank policies from us today and rest easy knowing you have the right team helping you and your organization stay compliant. We look forward to earning your business for all of your bank policy needs.